- ISO 9001 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).Meeting the requirements of this standard will provide quality management systems that will be of real benefit to your organization to help manage your business effectively and put in place best practice methodology.
- ISO 17025 is the International Standard that specifies general requirements for the competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
- IATF 16949 is a technical specification prepared by the International Automotive Task Force and the Technical committee of ISO. It harmonizes the country-specific regulations of Quality Management System.
- AS9100 is international quality management system for Aerospace Industry. Major aerospace manufacturers and suppliers worldwide require compliance and/or registration to AS9100 as a condition of doing business with them.
- ISO 17020 specifies requirements for the competence of bodies performing inspection and for the impartiality and consistency of their inspection activities.
- ISO 15189 is the International Standard that specifies general requirements for quality in medical laboratories.
- ISO 13485 is a Management Systems Standard specifically developed for the manufacture of Medical Devices.
- ISO 14001 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for the environmental management system (EMS).
- SA 8000 is an international certification standard that encourages organizations to develop, maintain and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace.
- ISO 26000 is the International Standard that specifies requirements and gives guidance on Social Responsibility (SR).
- ISO 20121 is a voluntary International Standard for sustainable event management, created by the International Organization for Standardization.
- ISO 50001 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for an efficient energy management system (EnMS).
- ISO 14046 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for water footprint assessments of products, processes, and organizations.
- ISO 24510 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for safe drinking water and waste water services.
- ISO 18606 standard gives the requirement for Packaging and Environment that are acceptable to organic recycling of used packaging.
Health & Safety
- ISO 45001 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety management system (OHSAS).
- OHSAS 18001 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a occupational health and safety management system (OHSAS).
- The purpose of HIPAA was to improve the healthcare system by lowering costs, modifying administrative procedures, and enhancing the safety and confidentiality of Protected Health Information. The aim was to ensure that health care was portable—so that people did not lose their benefits when they moved or lost their work. HIPAA also lays down strict privacy guidelines regulating the exchange of medical data.
- FDA stands for the Food and Drug Administration
A government agency responsible for the safety of food, dietary supplements, human drugs, vaccines, blood products and other biologicals, medical devices, radiation-emitting electronics, cosmetics, veterinarian products and tobacco products being sold or manufactured in the United States. The FDA also inspects and enforces regulations related to these industries. FDA registration is the basic requirement for domestic and foreign establishments that manufacture or market food, drug, API or medical device in the USA. FDA registration is not mandatory for cosmetic establishments but can participate in FDA voluntary cosmetic registration program (VCRP).
- SMETA means Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit and this is one of the most widely used ethical audit formats in the world. Sedex, (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange)
Food & Safety
- ISO 22000 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a food safety management system (FSMS).
- The Halal certificate is a certification that guarantees that goods and services targeted at the Muslim community fulfill Islamic law criteria and are thus appropriate for use in Muslim-majority countries as well as in Western countries where there is a large population group practicing Islam (France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain). Halal certification process ensures the characteristics and quality of the products in accordance with the rules laid down by the Islamic Council enabling the use of the Halal label.
- FSC is an international non-profit organization that sets the standards for what is a responsibly managed forest, both environmentally and socially.
- HACCP Stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. HACCP is a standard for reducing the risk of safety hazards in food.
- The FSSC 22000 - Food Safety System Certification provides a framework for effectively managing food safety and quality responsibilities.
- British Retail Consortium (BRC) is a product and process certification. BRC certification is an internationally recognized mark of food safety and quality.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) Program is a rigorous and credible food safety and quality program that is recognized by retailers, brand owners, and food service providers worldwide.
- Quality inspections/audits are standard regulatory compliances, which provides assurance for the pharmaceutical sector to proceed with their market operations. It is an essential component of the Quality systems, operated according to varied regulatory bodies across the globe like CDSCO, MOH, US-FDA,SFDA, SCH, MHRA,TGA,HC-SC, EU agencies and other regulatory agencies.
- Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing helps the vendors who are lacking their in-house services and product developments for their manufacturing. Our comprehensive services help for drug development and drug manufacturing with quality compliances following good manufacturing practices(GMP). Expertise in OSD (Tablets & Capsules), Parenteral (Injections), Semisolids (Ointment & Creams) with Nano technology.
- Data Integrity is a core competence in pharma industries. Helps in establishing trust between regulatory bodies and the industry. Supports to eliminate all the flaws in the production and supply of drugs.
- Regulatory consultations are advantageous and promoting for new as well as existing pharma companies. Our expertise operates and perform quality chore on Drug Master File (USDMF) type II and III filings , Active Substance Master File (ASMF). Marketing authorization submissions to USA -ANDA (Abbreviated New drug Application) and to agencies of Europe, Canada and ROW countries.
- Remediation is an act of rectifying errors occurred during manufacturing and development of pharmaceutical products. Our force work by analyzing the gaps and risk associated in compliance with regulatory guidelines of FDA, MHRA, TGA MOH etc. It is done in various departments right from working floor to final products for dispatch.
- As a part of Good Manufacturing Practices, we offer Training programs for updating the regulatory guidelines and compliances for continual professional development and need based training programs to enrich knowledge in pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines.
- When you decide to get your Cyber Security certification is up to you. If you have the skills, there’s nothing to stop you from starting when you’re an undergraduate. A recognizable credential will burnish your résumé and catch the eye of hiring managers.
- PCI DSS is an information security standard that was created to increase controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud.
- SOC2 stands for “system and organization controls,” and the controls are a series of standards designed to help measure how well a given service organization conducts and regulates its information.
- EU GDPR is the European Standard that specifies the requirements for a General Data Policy Regulation (GDPR)
- SOC stands for “system and organization controls,” and it’s a standard to measure how well the information is regulated in an organization.
- VAPT is an assessment procedure conducted by security experts on your network to identify possible vulnerabilities that attackers may exploit.
- ISO 22301 an international framework and benchmark for Business Continuity Management during times of unexpected disruptions or disasters.
- ISO 27001 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a information security management system (ISMS).
- ISO 20000 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a information technology service management (ITSM).
- Key areas of expertise of ISI are Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Mathematical Economics, Operations Research and Information Science .
- The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) helps organizations streamline process improvement, encouraging a productive, efficient culture that decreases risks in software, product and service development.
- CE Mark is the abbreviation of French phrase "Conformité Européene" which literally means "European Conformity".
- ORGANIC is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
- ROHS is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
- GOST is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
- Conformity assessment is a service to manufacturers in an area of public interest.A notified body is an organisation designated by an EU country to assess the conformity of certain products before being placed on the market. These bodies carry out tasks related to conformity assessment procedures set out in the applicable legislation, when a third party is required. The European Commission publishes a list of such notified bodies.
Education Institution Consulting
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC),NAAC's instrument is developed to assess and grade institutions of higher education through a three-step-process and make the outcome as objective as possible. Though the methodology and the broad framework of the instrument is similar, there is a slight difference in the focus of the instrument depending on the unit of Accreditation, i.e., Affiliated / Constituent colleges / Autonomous colleges / Universities / Health Science / Teacher / Physical Education.
- ISO 21001 specifies the requirements of international Standard for providers of non-formal education and training.
- ISO 29990 specifies the requirements of international Standard for providers of non-formal education and training.
- TPM is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
- TQM is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
- EFQM is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
- PMP is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), a Constituent Board of Quality Council of India has been established with the objective of providing Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme of Conformity Assessment Body’s accreditation which involves third-party assessment of the technical competence of testing including medical and calibration laboratories, proficiency testing providers and reference material producers.
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH),is a constituent board of Quality Council of India (QCI), set up to establish and operate accreditation program for healthcare organizations. The board while being supported by all stakeholders including industry, consumers, government, have full functional autonomy in its operation.
- EU stands for European Passport or ID where define EU nationality.
- National Bureau of Standards (NBS),is a measurement standards laboratory which is a non-regulatory agency of the United States Department of Commerce. The institute’s official mission is to promote U.S. innovation and industrial competitiveness by advancing measurement science, standards, and technology in ways that enhance economic security and improve our quality of life.
- TL 9000 is the International Standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
We are global certification and consulting company offering international quality management certification services for various International Quality Standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, CMMI and CE Marking.
Have you wondered if doing one simple thing could do wonders for your business? Imagine if you could increase your brand reputation, get eligibility for various government and private tenders, meet standard requirements of your customers and other statutory and international benchmarks. Imagine improving your processes, product and service quality, security and reducing wastage. And wouldn't it be great if all this could be by just achieving a quality certification!
Enthusiastically leverage existing premium quality vectors with enterprise-wide innovation.